You work hard to maintain things no one even notices – unless they’re not taken care of.
How often do you hear someone say, “Wow, the outside of that building looks nice – and the windows are so clean!” or “Did you ever notice the lack of trash around this facility?” Or how about, “Isn’t it great how these doors always work when I go in and out?”
Usually, the only comments the “behind-the-curtain-wizards” receive is if something doesn’t work, isn’t clean, or is missing, which no one ever seemed to notice until it wasn’t there.
Admit it, you’ve signed up for a rather thankless job.
We want to take a minute to say a well-deserved “Thank you!” to maintenance staff members everywhere.
You are appreciated!
There’s so much behind-the-scenes work you do to keep a business or institution running, it would take hours to list everything you do (and we would probably only hit the biggest highlights).
Let’s look at your fall to-do list*:
- Wash windows one more time
- Prep parking lot for cold weather
- Wrap up lawn maintenance
- Switch out landscaping
- Check for leaky roof, pipes, spouts, and door seals
- Purchase salt for icy walks
- Arrange for potential snow removal
- Clean gutters to prevent winter damage…
Your list may look different (and likely a whole lot longer), but whatever the case, winterizing any facility in north central Indiana is a chore.
So how can we help?
Here’s one suggestion: Anew Contractors offers professional, fully bonded and insured, well-equipped, experienced gutter cleaning services. We offer two different options based on your needs and budget:
- Comprehensive Cleaning: Full gutter clean out, debris clean up, plus comprehensive 7-point inspection and report of your current gutter conditions.
- Safety Saver: Our bonded, insured, trained crew and professional equipment “takes the fall” from your staff by doing all the up-high gutter cleaning, while your staff does the clean-up safely on the ground, saving you risk and $$.
Bottom line: Anew Contractors, of Lafayette, Ind. and surrounding counties, can help “ease your fall” and give your maintenance staff the TLC they deserve.
- Check “gutter clean out” off your list right away, with no hassle. Call, text, or visit us on the web:
Contact Anew Contractors today
(And if you need a hand with any other maintenance, ask us for our list of trusted service companies.)
*As a bonus, check out this checklist from a commercial real estate advisor. (Note: this is not an endorsement to this company; just a good checklist from a group who cares about commercial investments.): http://www.fca-grp.com/blog/ways-to-winterize-commercial-properties/